I Would Love To Have Genevieve As My Wife--D'Banj Confesses
What a true love story! D,banj is indeed still in love with Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji. In a recent interview, he made it clear that, "I would love to marry Genevieve, my story is not complete without her”
Dbanj best part is that he is planning to produce a movie called Banga Lee staring Genevieve.
See excerpts below:
“Apart from the fact that she is my friend, she has been a part of my success. There is no way you are going to tell my story that Genevieve's name will not come up because she featured in my biggest song of all time, 'Fall in Love'.
"So, if E True Story comes to Nigeria to interview me, she will definitely be called upon to tell my story. I would love to have Genevieve as my wife. We never can tell what God plans for us in the future. I have studied her and I realised that anyone that has her as his woman has found himself a treasure. Just like the Bible says, any man who finds a wife, finds a good thing."
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere