How I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Hubby--Foluke Daramola
An online report has claimed that popular Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako has allegedly confessed to have bleached her skin in order to keep her husband from poachers. According to the report, the busty actress allegedly admitted on a television programme monitored by it, to have changed from her former chocolate skin colour to her now-fair complexion skin colour.
"Foluke further confessed that she had to do that because she needed to 'keep her man' and added that it is also the special 'thing' among Nollywood actresses to do that," a part of the report said.
Foluke reportedly disclosed this while speaking as a guest on Lagos-based Television Continental (TVC) programme,'Your View', anchored by Yeni Kuti, daughter of late Fela Anikulapo, and two other ladies and aired on Friday morning of September 20, 2013.
She was reportedly asked by one of the presenters if she applied something on her skin, which changed her skin colour, and she allegedly affirmed to have applied something to change her skin colour, according to what the online news journal published
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu