Harrysong Lands In Big Trouble With Asa's Former Label, QMark Records
Harrysong may have found himself in a big trouble if information making the rounds is anything to go by. The handsome and RnB artiste may have also eaten ofada rice with the 'devil' with a short spoon without having 'the necessary weapons in his hands' to guard against the consequence it might bring.
Asa's former label, QuestionMark Records, also known as Qmark, has threatened to "use all lawful means at our disposal for redress", following a deal he reportedly signed with another record label, Five Star Music, in which KCee is signed unto.
In a statement released by QMark, the label claimed Harrysong is still contracted to them and that any deal signed by the artiste with other label is illegal.
Harrysong song signed a deal with the new label in 2013 and his estranged label is not happy about it. Five Star Music was warned by QMark to be ready for a legal battle with it.
QMark is owned by Kelvin Lucianno. He and Asa parted ways in a controversial manner some years ago. It was then speculated that Asa was allegedly treated like a slave while with Kelvin, which reportedly spurned her then hit track, 'Jailer' believed to have been sung to express the situation between her and Kelvin.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Simi, Harrysong, Skibii set to perform at Presiden
- BSTAN Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadoria
- Woman Of Steel! Yemi Alade Covers Guardian Life
- You are a witch – Dumelo’s wife blast fan
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n
- Camel And Needles Fashion CEO Weds Hearthrob In A
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Congratulates Sen. Ned Nwoko
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Applauds FIRS CHAIRMAN, Says