Aftermath Of Peter Okoye's Proposal... Don Jazzy Tweets his boo Onome go wait tire
On the evening of Tuesday August 6, 2013 the Nigerian entertainment industry was filled with jubilation as Pop singer, Peter Okoye of P-Square proposed to his Babymama and lover of many years, Lola Omotayo. However, rich bachelors in the industry are not finding the proposal funny, as Peter did so with a N15million worth of Range Rover SUV. According to them, their girlfriends will expect marriage proposal coming with more expensive automobiles.
One of such people is the boss of Mavin Records, who is touted to be the richest music producer and record label owner in Nigeria, Don Jazzy. Few hours after Peter's action, Don Baba J as he fondly called by close friends, disclosed that because of what Peter did, his girlfriend (Onome) will expect him to propose with a Bugatti. Anyway, he said: "Onome go wait tire."
Click the link below to go to...
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive