Saheed Osupa In Bad Mood Over American Visa Denial
Controversial Fuji musician, Saheed Osupa popularly called Saridon P is not happy as you are reading this. Information reaching us has it that, the self-acclaimed King of Music is sad at the moment because he was denied American visa on Monday, 29th of August, 2013 at the American Consulate, Abuja.
According to whispers coming from Abuja, we learnt, Saheed Osupa, who had a long battle with K1 De Ultimate over superiority, was supposed to travel to America for a show put together by a certain Nollywood stakeholder. Also on the list of those present at the American Embassy are veteran movie directors, Wale Ilebiyi and Bayo Tijani who were equally denied visa to Uncle Sam's country.
Amazingly, one of Saheed Osupa's band boys, Kokoro Taofeek, our source said, was the only one that got the visa.
For being denied a visa to the USA, Saheed, we gathered, has since been cold to friends and folks. Some are even of the opinion that the fate of Kokoro is uncertain as his boss, Saridon Papa, who was supposed to finance the trip, has been denied a visa and he's likely not to be disposed to sponsoring his trip.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos