SOURCES DISCLOSE REASONS WHY MINISTERS WERE SACKED
Some sources close to the presidency today in The Nations dailies disclosed the reason for the sack of some Ministers by the President.
According to the sources, five factors accounted for the Ministers' sack, they are:
Non - performance; security reports on alleged corruption ; political allegiance and doubtful loyalty to the President; poor management of turn- key projects ; and the crisis in the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP ).
The sources said, a particular Minister whose name was not mentioned was fired haven forced the parastatals under the ministry to buy a N17million Sports Utility Vehicle SUV for the Minister's personal use.
It was also learnt that the alleged overstaying in the cabinet by the former Minister of National Planning , Dr . Shamsuddeen Usman, may have led to his exit .
Ms Amal pepple according to the sources lost her job for her innocent intervention in the Rivers crisis for going down on her knees to plead with the president to forgive Governor Rotimi Amechi on whatever sin the Governor must have committed an act which made the president suspicious of her loyalty, and her incompetence in the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development.
It was reported that President Jonathan shocked the sacked ministers as he did not betray any emotions at the FEC meeting .
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For