Who Is The Sexist: Yvonne Nelson, Nadia Buari, Juliet Ibrahim?
Ghana finest thespians, the trio of Yvonne Nelson, Nadia Buari and Juliet Ibrahim are in for a contest on who is sexist and it's really a tough one for the judges to crown a winner.
These three dashing ladies, out of several of Ghana's incredible beauties, have scaled through to the last stage.
Nadia Buari is said to be adjudged the most loved Ghanaian actress. Recently, the gorgeous actress, Nadia is the new lady Jim Iyke rocks now but it's obvious their relationship will soon collapse due to the usual way of the Nigerian actor, Jim Iyke.
Yvonne Nelson, the former heartthrob of Nigerian crooner-Iyanya was a former beauty queen. Her height, her lithe body and sweet beauty stands her out any day.
Last but not the least, is the incredibly gorgeous mother of one, known to all as Juliet Ibrahim. Some have said she's the Prettiest actress in Ghana. They might just be right.
Looking at this trio together. Who should be honoured with the title of Sexiest? Nadia, Juliet or Yvonne?
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos