Who Is The Sexist: Yvonne Nelson, Nadia Buari, Juliet Ibrahim?
Ghana finest thespians, the trio of Yvonne Nelson, Nadia Buari and Juliet Ibrahim are in for a contest on who is sexist and it's really a tough one for the judges to crown a winner.
These three dashing ladies, out of several of Ghana's incredible beauties, have scaled through to the last stage.
Nadia Buari is said to be adjudged the most loved Ghanaian actress. Recently, the gorgeous actress, Nadia is the new lady Jim Iyke rocks now but it's obvious their relationship will soon collapse due to the usual way of the Nigerian actor, Jim Iyke.
Yvonne Nelson, the former heartthrob of Nigerian crooner-Iyanya was a former beauty queen. Her height, her lithe body and sweet beauty stands her out any day.
Last but not the least, is the incredibly gorgeous mother of one, known to all as Juliet Ibrahim. Some have said she's the Prettiest actress in Ghana. They might just be right.
Looking at this trio together. Who should be honoured with the title of Sexiest? Nadia, Juliet or Yvonne?
Click the link below to go to...
- Ambode Promises to Reawaken Hidden Treasure in ind
- Wearing of Hijab in public schools: LASG sues for
- Actress, Rosaline Meurer Tempts Men on the Red Car
- Nollywood Actor, Ekpenyong Inyang Bereaved, Losses
- View Ghanaian Actress, Benedicta Gafah’s Controver
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Signs new Deal with
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Wins Best Young Actr
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda shows off hot thigh