Despite Being Dropped From The Ambassadorial List, Mercy Johnson Still Rejoices With Glo @ 10
Before the Mike Adenuga led Telecommunications Company started using a pot pourri of artistes as his brand ambassadors, one of the most credible personalities as far as the movie industry is concerned who would have lent credibility to the brand ambassadorial phenomenon is Mercy Johnson. Mercy, like Stella Damasus almost got the Glo's windfall but due to their controversial persona, they couldn't get a pass mark from the 'oga at the top'.
Recently, the indigenous telecommunication giant, Glo rolled out the drums to mark its ten years of existence as an indigenous company in Nigeria. Rightly so, the company, over the years, against all odds, has been able to withstand the strangulating economic factor as well as the 'Nigerian Elements at work'.
Mercy Johnson, the well-known but highly controversial thespian, has stylishly lobbied to be reconsidered for the job during the 10th year anniversary of the organization.
The mother of one in her words of felicitation to Glo at 10 gushed,“Whao! It's already 10 years? First, let me congratulate the Globacom family for their 10th anniversary, it's not easy to weather the storm for many years giving the Nigerian factor and yet come up with excellent services as Glo has done so far. Apart from their telecommunication services, it has become a major pillar and a fulcrum of support for the creative art and motion picture industry. Globacom indeed deserves the celebration.”
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G
- Actress, Enola Badmus Living her Dream Life in US
- Actor, Charles Okocha Rocks Sneakers on native Att
- Singer, Benita Okojie Cleberates Son as he Turns o
- Go Take Care of Your Babymama…Singer, Lil kesh Tel
- I miss Being Skinny…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Tonto Dikeh Present Award To Popular Abuja Estate
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan