How P-Square's Mum Died 5 Hours After Surgery
It is no more news that Mrs Josephine Okoye, mother of Nigeria's music superstars, Peter and Paul of P-Square group, has died but how she died might be of interest.
According to what Nollywoodgists.com gathered, Mrs Josephine died five hours after she successfully underwent a heart surgery. The exact heart illness was not disclosed but we learnt that the surgery was a success.
However, we could not confirm what led to her death five hours after the success of the operation.
We scooped that Mrs Okoye was admitted in an Indian hospital in Kolkota. She was flown to India in May 2012 after her condition deteriorated after being admitted at St Nicholas Hospital, Lagos. She died at 11pm on Wednesday, July 11, 2011.
Mrs Josephine was a church minister in Jos, Plateau State. She is survived by her husband, children and grandchildren. Her last publicised outing was in 2011 at the 'Invasion' album launch of P-Square in Lagos.
May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges