Actress, Liz Dasilva Opens Up On Baby Father
For sometime now, Liz has kept mum over the controversies surrounding her baby father. But not many people know that shortly before the baby was christened, Liz changed her name to Aisha Olaoye. Reason is that, her baby father is a Muslim and before the baby gets a name, the mother must be converted. So, as you are reading this, Aishat is the new name of your darling actress after the conversion from Christianity to Islam.
“In case you want to know I have a good relationship with my baby's father and that is why I had to convert to Muslim and got a new name Aishat before they baby was named. I am a Christian, but I had to convert to Islam because of my baby,” she revealed.
Liz also denied having her baby for MC Oluomo as rumoured, she was said to have disclosed that the 'Agbero man' is only close to the family of her baby father. Well, whatever part she has decided to follow, we should just wish her best of luck. Or what do you think?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea