I'm Not My Daddy's Puppet--Davido Fumes
David 'Davido' Adeleke, who is one of Nigeria's biggest music acts, has fumed at the insinuation that he's a daddy's puppet. The singer was reacting to a tweet directed at him yesterday when he posted about his 'baby' to be shipped into Nigeria next week.
"Shipping my baby (possibly a car) to Naija next week," Davido posted on twitter, but a fan replied him that, "with daddy's money", which got the 20 years old Osun State-born artiste on the wrong side as he replied, "how do you know? and even it it's my dad's, get one."
Davido later tweeted, apparently still hurt about it, " could have been the child that just goes to school then work for dad and make more money that I make as a musician but I love the music more."
But how true is Davido's last statement?
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu