Controversy Trails Aki’s Father’s Death
On May 19, 2013, the father of Nollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze well known as Aki, Pa Michael Ikedieze Ogbonnaya Okoronkwo died. The man reportedly died after a brief illness at the age of 73. But Nollywoodgists.com can report that some members of his family including Aki, are of the notion that the man may have been killed by someone and that he may not have died naturally.
Or how best can one explain the incident that happened at the burial ceremony for late Ikedieze last week Saturday in Abia State when the actor reportedly said, “papa, I know you as a peaceful man who never looked for anyone's trouble.
“You never hurt anyone and so diligently you trained us that we may train you in return. After suffering that we may become better people in life, the wicked people came and took you away from us. Now, we've made fame and wealth, which you craved for, but you are nowhere around to enjoy it with us.”
As it is, some of the family members are still hurt that some 'wicked' people killed the man at age 73 and hope that the spirit of the late man fights his killers.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B