Actor, Okwey Chukwujeku Buried Amidst Tears
Late Nollywood actor, Okwey Chukwujeku better known as Bossman, has finally been laid to rest after he passed on September, 2017.
The actor’s death came as a shock to many who are fans of the industry as many never believed the story to be true until his burial poster came out.
Some Nollywood celebrities were on ground to pay their last respect to the late actor, who died at the age of 27.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle