Governor Orji Graces Aki Father's Burial (Picture)
Abia State witnessed the influx of top society and entertainment figures today, Saturday, June 22, 2013. They were in the state for the burial ceremony of the late father of Nollywood star, Chinedu Ihidieze well known as Aki.
The state governor of Abia, Theodora Orji graced the occasion. As seen in the above picture, he honoured Aki with his presence as the state's number one citizen.
Other dignitaries were also at the event too many to mention. More pictures soon.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal