Fatai Rolling Dollar Finally Interred At His Ikorodu Uncompleted Home [Pictures]
Late Agidigbo's creator, Fatai Rolling Dollar has been buried. The burial of the late Highlife music sage, Fatai Olagunju took place at his uncompleted building site in Ikorodu, Lagos state. Veterans like Ebenezer Obey, King Sunny Ade, Prince Adekunle led other musicians to receive his corpse from the hospital in Surulere.
According to information, Islamic prayer was made for him at his Oko- Oba Millennium Housing Estate, given to him by Lagos State former governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Shortly after, his remains was moved to Ikorodu axis where he was finally laid to rest.
The octogenarian left behind 16 children and many wives. It's so amazing that out of the 16 children, none was able to raise the controversial N29, 000 to balance his medical treatment until his death. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume