How ‘Yoyo Bitters’ Failed Ailing Fatai Rolling Dollar
When veteran singer, Fatai Rolling Dollar endorsed popular herbal concoction 'Yoyo Bitters' as the drug that has made him stay healthy at over 80, many senior citizens and even the young ones as well, patronised the product.
The advert, endorsed by the energetic musician, spurred many Nigerians to embrace the drink. At most stores where the product was sold, it became a commodity that sells quick. But recently, the drink failed the singer.
The octogenarian music icon in Nigeria recently found himself at the hospital struggling to stand on his legs. This has brought concerns to many Nigerians that once embraced the product, some of who now have doubts about the potency of the product once believed to make them strong.
However, some quarters disagree that 'Yoyo Bitters' has anything to do with Pa Fatai Rolling Dollar's illness. They argued that it is only a matter of old age and nothing near 'Yoyo Bitters' intake.
Meanwhile, those who see Rolling Dollar as their role model have eventually looked the other way from the one time embraced product.
Some Nigerians have called on the government to regulate the production of herbal products in Nigeria with stringent laws to checkmate what is being sold to its citizens.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume