Ace Music Producer, OJB Jezreel Suffers Kidney Problem
One of Nigeria's most talented music producers, OJB Jezreel is down with kidney related disease. The ace music beats-maker, who produced 2Face's 'African Queen' hit song, is said to be receiving treatment from a specialist at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).
According to reports, OJB needs a donor to save him from dying as a result of the kidney failure.
As reported, OJB has been suffering from the ailment for some months but kept it away from the press. We gathered that money is not the problem but getting to get a matching kidney donor to keep his survival.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei