Baba Suwe's Drug Latest: Appeal Court Stops N25m Damages!
The Court of Appeal in Lagos, has overturned the order of a High Court and stopped the N25million damages awarded to Nollywood actor, Babatunde Omidina, otherwise known as Baba Suwe.
Remember, last year, the Yoruba comedian, the High Court ordered the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA to pay the humorous actor N25m as damages for defamation of character over his detention by them for allegedly ingesting hard drugs.
However, his lawyer, Bamidele Aturu, has stated that he would appeal the ruling to the Supreme Court. Reasons for stopping the damages will soon be made available as soon as possible.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Van Daniels Properties Unveil Linda Osifo As First
- Nambitha Ben Mazwi, Beautiful South African actres
- 2020 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians announce
- 2 Weeks in Lagos: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Mawul
- Younass Collection Presents Pullo
- Charity Joe emerged "Face of Valentine Akwa Ibom 2
- Insecurity: Your failure to stop herdsmen impuniti
- Celebration As Zonju Hosts First Abuja SeaFood Fie
- Nigerian Humanitarian, Titilayo Eboh Honoured At A
- Abuja Man Gets Himself Admitted To Escape Valentin