I Don't Have Time For Marriage But My Album--Weird MC
Weird MC is an artiste that has been in the game of music in Nigeria for a long time. Her hit single 'Allen Avenue' of the 90's shot her into limelight. Not many who listened to that song then may ever envisage that she would still be talked about in 2013 because most of her contemporaries have gone oblivion.
After her 'Ijo Ya' hit single in mid 2000, it has been a battle for Weird MC to headline some Nigeria's biggest shows again.
As it is being rumoured, the artiste has clocked well over 30 but she has remained single.
In an interview with HipHop World recently, Weird MC reportedly said she has no plan of marriage in her mind for now. She was quoted to have said that her album release is paramount to her not marriage.
Hear her, "I don't have time for that (marriage). It's not even in my plans. Right now, I've got an album coming out, so that's not in my plans."
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire