I WANT THE RIGHT GUY, I AM SCARED OF GETTING HURT-KAREN IGHO CRIED OUT!
The 2011 winner of Big Brother Africa Amplified, Karen Igho may have fame and more money but within her, there is something she nurtures that goes beyond material things.
Karen, who is so bitter about her single status recently took to social media to display her deed thought about herself and se% and men.
She has be finding it difficult to attract the man of her dreams and it seems loneliness is eating her up. She has finally cried out to the guys. See Karen's bold message to the guys below:
"How long can you stay with out se%?
Let's be realistic here. Does it really matter who calls or text who first? Does it really matter if you had se% the first time you met? What will be, will be!
I just want the right guy and am scared of getting hurt because when I love, I love with all my body and soul. It's so difficult with fame to find a guy that will love you and trust you. Not all women in the industry are loose. Guys and girls that have more than one girlfriend\boyfriend, do you really love them all?
I can't double date. One guy is enough for me. I will die for true love and I will give my all for true love. You don't have to be cool to be my man and you don't have to be rich to rule my world. All I want is your extra time and your kiss. I want to go on a date, go to the movies.
God will make a way"
Readers, this is so deep! It's obvious that all is not well with Karen with relationship.
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea
- Vanilla karr - Here for you
- I Never Laid Hands On Broadcaster -- Ki Denies Bru