CEO of Beat FM Allegedly sues Rihanna, Jay Z over $160,000
The CEO of Beat Fm, Chris Ubosi has just declared war against the Roc nation family, owned by American rapper, Jay Z.
The entertainer is claiming a refund of $160,000 from Rihanna and Jay Z over a concert paid for in year 2013 which Rihanna was to perform for 65 minutes but never showed up.
Chris Ubosi and his company, Megalectrics, allegedly struck a deal of $425,000 with 2 people who claimed to rep Rihanna, as well as her label Roc Nation and Jay Z.
After the agreement, it was alleged, Ubosi made 3 payments, totaling $160k, but then her camp asked to postpone the show, which he agreed on a condition that Rihanna updates the new date on her social media.
Since 2013, it was said that he never got a refund, so he decided to file a lawsuit against the duo to get his money back. However, the duo allegedly denied ever receiving any money, saying Chris is only a victim of a scam.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows