Ini Edo, Emem Isong To Shoot Gospel Themed Movie
After the success and good working relationship Ini Edo and Emem Isong enjoyed on the set of 'I'll Take My Chances' movie, which was premiered in February 2012 in Lagos, the two Royal Academy Arts (RAA) directors are again in for another film production.
This time, according to information reliably gathered by Nollywoodgists.com, the new movie is tilting towards a gospel direction, unlike their other one, which was themed around dance.
As we were further informed, work has already begun in making the dream a success. Nollywoodgists.com also learnt that the star actor to feature in the film is Ghana's Majid Michel.
The movie will also cast some graduates of RAA, who will be given the opportunity to showcase their talents. The film will also be premiered like the last one jointly done by the duo.
Click the link below to go to...
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim