MERCY JOHNSON’S CHILD DEDICATION AND HOUSE WARMING (PHOTOS)
It's no longer news to you that Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie had their baby dedication and house warming last Sunday. The couple joyfully dedicated baby Purity Ozioma Okojie and their new mansion at a Christ Embassy Church in Lagos after which a house warming party followed at their new house in Thomas Estate, Ajah Lagos.
The edifice, according to those who graced it, it's a sight to behold. Rumour has it that it was solely built by Prince Odi but with the kind of fittings and other things inside, a source said, Prince doesn't have that kind of money except he gets support from his wife, Mercy Johnson, an actress who rose from grass to grace, all thanks to her other 'businesses' she does to support her acting career.
Well, this are photo of people that graced the event…enjoy your viewing!
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte