No Sugar-Mummy Bought That Car For Me--Aremu Afolayan Reacts
Following speculations that the expensive Bentley Continental GT car 'movie scarce' actor, Aremu Afolayan, posed with recently, was bought for him by his 'sugar mummies', the younger brother of Kunle Afolayan has reacted to the rumour and has condemned in strong terms that no sugar-mummy purchased the 'toy' for him.
The handsome dude took to his twitter page to debunk the rumour and challenged those who claim he dated older women to acquire the car to try and see if they will get such a 'car gift' from their 'lovers'.
"I don't think a woman will love a man so much that she will buy a Bentley for him. If they think it's easy to date elderly women and get a Bentley, let them try," Aremu tweeted.
He tweeted further that, "the problem with people is that they. tend to hate what they can't conquer. I date ladies, not older women. Moreover, whoever I date is my choice."
Aremu has been romantically linked in the past with Yetunde Bustline who married a younger husband, Baba T. He (Aremu) has also been linked with Sikiratu Sindodo who once reportedly dated Kunle Afod and MC Oluomo.
Click the link below to go to...
- Simi, Harrysong, Skibii set to perform at Presiden
- BSTAN Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadoria
- Woman Of Steel! Yemi Alade Covers Guardian Life
- You are a witch – Dumelo’s wife blast fan
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n
- Camel And Needles Fashion CEO Weds Hearthrob In A
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Congratulates Sen. Ned Nwoko
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Applauds FIRS CHAIRMAN, Says