No Sugar-Mummy Bought That Car For Me--Aremu Afolayan Reacts
Following speculations that the expensive Bentley Continental GT car 'movie scarce' actor, Aremu Afolayan, posed with recently, was bought for him by his 'sugar mummies', the younger brother of Kunle Afolayan has reacted to the rumour and has condemned in strong terms that no sugar-mummy purchased the 'toy' for him.
The handsome dude took to his twitter page to debunk the rumour and challenged those who claim he dated older women to acquire the car to try and see if they will get such a 'car gift' from their 'lovers'.
"I don't think a woman will love a man so much that she will buy a Bentley for him. If they think it's easy to date elderly women and get a Bentley, let them try," Aremu tweeted.
He tweeted further that, "the problem with people is that they. tend to hate what they can't conquer. I date ladies, not older women. Moreover, whoever I date is my choice."
Aremu has been romantically linked in the past with Yetunde Bustline who married a younger husband, Baba T. He (Aremu) has also been linked with Sikiratu Sindodo who once reportedly dated Kunle Afod and MC Oluomo.
Click the link below to go to...
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel