AT ZEB EJIRO’S DAUGHTER’S WEDDING [PICTURES]
Prominent movie producer, Zeb Ejiro who has just married out his beautiful daughter, Mimi Ejiro, a graduate of Redeemers' University to her best friend and heartthrob, Ikeneku Emmanuel Kendo, a graduate of Covenant University, is a happy man as he has been singing the song to all that care to listen that he's a fulfilled man.
The quite but classy wedding held on Saturday the 6th of April at Logos Aflame Ministries, Lekki, Lagos and as you guessed, top Nollywood stars including Omotola attended the event.
Mimi Ejiro, like her brothers has a foot in the movie industry. She is an upcoming actress and if you have exceptional memory, you will remember her as a child actor in 'Sakobi', intimate strangers and a few movies and TV series.
Congrats to the new couple. (See photos below)
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on