Nollywood Fake Accent: Kenyan Author Corrects Jim Iyke
Charity, they say, begins at home. A man who is not well trained at home will be well taught outside. All these African proverbs best describe the situation the Nollywood bad boy, Jim Iyke got inside into the last time.
John Kiriamiti, a Kenyan author's whose book is been adapted for a film where Jim Iyke would be playing the lead role has advised the actor to 'stop talking like an American' and 'learn how to talk like me to be able to play the role well.”
Adding further, John said, 'Whoever has read the book has told me they read it thrice or four times and as you know in the book I wasn't acting I was doing it for real. I hope that translates also in the movie.'
Jim, has been casted for the lead role of Jack Zolo in a new Kenyan crime thriller entitled My Life In Crime.
The movie, is an adaptation of three novels written by John Kiriamiti based on 'his life as a real gangster', according to sources.
The three books are My Life In Crime, My Life With A Criminal and My Life In Prison.
Jim will be joined by top Kenyan acts that include Ainea Ojiambo, Janet Kirina, Abubakar Mwenda, Melvin Alusa, Jeff Koinange, Lenana Kariba and Eddy Kimani.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on