Boredom Forces Princess To Marry In May--Insider Alleges
Popular comedienne, Damilola Adekoya otherwise known as Princess, will marry her heartthrob in May. The wedding is coming barely three months after her younger sister, Yetunde, married in February 2013.
A family source told Nollywoodgists.com that Princess and his lover simply identified as Ade will exchange marital vows on May 8, 2013, which coincidentally is her birthday.
Before her sister's wedding in February, both have been living together. The source claimed that Princess' sister's marriage may have forced the comedienne to think about marrying in May due to an alleged boredom.
The family source who begged not to be quoted divulged to us that pressure to get married may also have forced the marriage in May.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe