TWO POPULAR ACTRESSES DENY FIGHTING EACH OTHER IN PUBLIC
Popular actresses, Foluke Daramola and her contemporary, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe have denied fighting each other and involved in any show of shame at a public event recently.
These beautiful actresses, we were informed exchanged hot words at the birthday celebration of another actress, Moji Olaiya penultimate week in Lagos.
We learnt that the busty actress Foluke was on seat before the arrival of the latest mother in the industry, Bisi. Those in the know said that Bisi was dancing to a music to dazzle Foluke when Foluke uttered a word that she thanked God that her children have father. When Bisi heard this, our source said she replied and said; she also gives glory to God that she has not in any way snatched another woman's husband.
We called Foluke Daramola on the story, her reaction was “I am not fighting Bisi, she is my friend, we greeted each other at Moji Olaiya's birthday and we don't have any cause to exchange any hot word for any reason.''
When we called Bisi, she said ''I am driving, please call me back''.
Culled from Global Excellence mag
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
The War is On: Basketmouth vs Nollywoodgists.com
Fans Ridicule Mercy Johnson Over Nigeria Passport For Daughter
Ghana Actress, Yvonne Okoro's Contract Thumbs Up
Details Of 2Face, Annie Exclusive Dubai Wedding
Ngozi Nwosu Gets First Successful Treatment In UK Hospital
MUNACHI ABII RUNS TO T.B JOSHUA'S SYNAGOGUE
Cool FM Dotun Proposes To D'Banj's Sister, Taiwo
Eldee, Wife Welcome Baby Girl In America [Photo]
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B