TWO POPULAR ACTRESSES DENY FIGHTING EACH OTHER IN PUBLIC
Popular actresses, Foluke Daramola and her contemporary, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe have denied fighting each other and involved in any show of shame at a public event recently.
These beautiful actresses, we were informed exchanged hot words at the birthday celebration of another actress, Moji Olaiya penultimate week in Lagos.
We learnt that the busty actress Foluke was on seat before the arrival of the latest mother in the industry, Bisi. Those in the know said that Bisi was dancing to a music to dazzle Foluke when Foluke uttered a word that she thanked God that her children have father. When Bisi heard this, our source said she replied and said; she also gives glory to God that she has not in any way snatched another woman's husband.
We called Foluke Daramola on the story, her reaction was “I am not fighting Bisi, she is my friend, we greeted each other at Moji Olaiya's birthday and we don't have any cause to exchange any hot word for any reason.''
When we called Bisi, she said ''I am driving, please call me back''.
Culled from Global Excellence mag
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw