Nigerian Student Eyes Top Model Of The World Pageant In Egypt
Nigeria's Olajumoke Cynthia Sapara, who was one of the runners up at the Miss Global Nigeria (MGN) beauty pageant held in Lagos on June 3, 2012, has flown to Egypt with her crew to represent the country at the 'Top Model Of The World' beauty pageant holding in that country.
The event, which started on Sunday, March 17, 2013, is holding in the ancient town of El Gouna in Hurghada, Egypt.
The leggy and beautiful Cynthia Sapara is eyeing the crown just as her fellow contestant at the MGN 2012, Gbemi Shotade, made Nigeria proud in Jamaica in December 2012 when she won the Miss United Nations Miss Tourism crown.
Cynthia Sapara is an undergraduate of Chemistry at the Alberta University, Canada. She combines beauty with brain, two ingredients the organisers of MGN emphasise on.
Top Model of The World pageant is reputed as one of the best and most coveted modelling contests in the world as its promoters-Panama, South America based World Beauty Organisation (WBO) are also behind the prestigious Miss Intercontinental pageant which is the only beauty pageant aired LIVE on 3D TV in the world.
As Cynthia goes in battle with other beautiful models across the world in Egypt, she believes her training with MGN will work for her in bringing the crown home thereby putting Nigeria on the world map again just like Gbemi.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges