TOP MODEL-ISI ATAGEMEN RETIRES SET FOR SOMETHING NEW
She was one of those who brought major attention to modeling in Nigeria, she was rated at a point by Encomium Magazine as one of the top 10 most exciting and best models in the country, At a point she left the shores of the country to ply her trade in South Africa, known as the modeling headquarters of Africa, signed on to Isis Model agency, she really did well in the country, before she later relocated from S.A to the U.S where she also excelled, becoming one of the very few home grown talent, that made her country proud, as she was signed on by Major Modeling Management in the States, now after all of 5 years, strutting her stuffs in Nigeria,Cape Town and Johannesburg in S.A, then America for some of the best designers around, she has finally decided to quit while the ovation is still very loud. Isi Atagemen the model, has now retired from the catwalk.
And come October 1, 2011 at the very prestigious The Avenue Hotel, which has the most breathtaking view of the Bar Beach, on Victoria Island, Lagos, the just retired top-model would be unveiling her next step to a very selected few at the grand opening of one of the most prestigious and beautiful Hotels in Nigeria. Welcome to Isi Atagemen's world and Welcome to THE AVENUE.,Nigeria's own 7 star wonder.
Lest we forget-Isi is one of the most well-behaved models we have ever come across.
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From