I'll Rule The World--Miss Global Queen Declares As She Prepares For Egypt Pageant
In December 2012, Miss Global Nigeria first runner-up, Gbemisola Shotade, stunned the world when she was crown the first black Miss Tourism United Nation pageant held in Jamaica.
For Cynthia Sapara, who emerged the second runner-up at the Miss Global Nigeria beauty pageant held in Lekki, Lagos, on June 3, 2012.
The student of Chemistry in a Canadian school will represent Nigeria at the Top Model of The World beauty pageant to be hosted in Egypt in March.
The event will hold from Sunday March 17 to Saturday March 30 at El-Gouna, Egypt.
According to Cynthia, "I am focused on winning at the beauty pageant and that's why I'm engaging more in training now.
"Right now, I'm busy taking pictures, grooming up and perfecting different kinds of catwalk styles. My expectation is basically to go there and take the crown. I'm confident everything will come out perfect.
"We've got a lot to do, with my organisation, to give back to the society; charity is one important aspect, but I'd like to keep that to my chest now."
Later on in the year, the winner of Miss Global Nigeria, Pamela Ifeneme, a student of Industrial and Fashion Design at YABATECH, Lagos, will represent Nigeria at the Miss Intercontinental pageant in South Africa.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows