My Husband Is My Happiness-Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu
Top Yoruba Actress, Toyin Aimakhu whose father is an Ibadan based clergyman recently got married to her beau, the Tinsel actor. Toyin has since been telling anyone who cares to listen that her husband is her joy and happiness.
She recently expressed her love for her husband, “sincerely speaking I am presently short of words but in all, he is my happiness, joy, crown and I feel safe whenever he is around me. Usually when I am asked about him, I feel butterflies in my tummy, I love him, If I want to eat I call him; if he wants to do anything he calls me. We talk all the time. Whenever I set my eyes on him, I don't just know what takes over me.”
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigeria's Most Anticipated Movie " Alero's Diary"
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Nigeria Prolific Actor, Film-Maker
- MTN Hitmaker Contestant Qwesi Ishe, Wins the heart
- Kizz Daniel To Crown Year With Kizz Daniel Live Co
- Johnny Drille Thrills At 2nd Edition Of Johnny’s R
- FCT ALGON Chairman Major General Sani Ibrahim Rece
- Nollywood: Gov. Ayade, NFVCB Boss honoured at AIFF
- Event: Celebrities Gather As Ccx Lagos Plays Host