Is it Right for This Actress to Go on Honeymoon With Her Man Before White Wedding?
These days, Nollywood actresses are really breaking records. Information reaching us is that Nse Ikpe Etim, the sexy actress who, on Valentine's day, did a court marriage with her UK-based long time on-off-on lover, Clifford Sule, is now 'enjoying' honeymoon with the man in the US.
The little I know about our tradition is that court weddings are 'mere' formalities which enables either of the parties to official sue for divorce if the need ever arises and still come out with a fair deal.
Nse and Clifford are not traditional married according to native rites...
They've not done their Traditional Marriage. They are yet to be joined together by the pastor(s) of their church and pronounced as husband and wife, as the Bible instructs.
I hear their traditional/white wedding should take place later this year. So, what's the rush for honeymoon? Is it right for a lady to proceed on a honeymoon with a man after they visit the registry? Please those who know more about these stuffs should educate us so that other young people can learn.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Van Daniels Properties Unveil Linda Osifo As First
- Nambitha Ben Mazwi, Beautiful South African actres
- 2020 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians announce
- 2 Weeks in Lagos: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Mawul
- Younass Collection Presents Pullo
- Charity Joe emerged "Face of Valentine Akwa Ibom 2
- Insecurity: Your failure to stop herdsmen impuniti
- Celebration As Zonju Hosts First Abuja SeaFood Fie
- Nigerian Humanitarian, Titilayo Eboh Honoured At A
- Abuja Man Gets Himself Admitted To Escape Valentin