Stella Damasus Rivals Ebube Nwagbo...Floats Hairline [PICTURES]
Highly controversial Stella Damasus has shown her love for Ebube Nwagbo's kind of business as she has just floated her own hair brand called Adiva.
Ebube, if you remember two years back came out with her own hairline called Posh Hair, and ever since the sultry actress started the hair business, she has grown in leaps and bounds.
This, according to people in the know, might have led Stella too to dabble into same kind of lucrative business.
Though, Stella too, just like Ebube, has undying love for good hair, this, we gathered, has propelled her into providing women who love style, class, glamour but also those who spend wisely, with a new brand of wigs.
Adiva Hair, as we were told, also has a new brand of Afro puffy twist for braids. This is totally different from what ladies are used to seeing in the market. This puffy hair is very soft and mild and won't hurt the fingers of your braider, it's very light and can last for as long as you want.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere