Tee Billz’ Kelekele Alliance With Annie Macaulay Revealed!
That Tee Bllz, the fiancée of the Marvin Record First Lady, Tiwa Savage has officially proposed to his lover of two years is no longer news as the two officially got engaged last Tuesday at Eko Hotel and Suite when Tiwa had her 33rd birthday. Though, some family source hinted us that Tiwa is actually 35.
Well, fresh facts have emerged that when things weren't going on well between 2face and Annie Macaulay, Tee Billz, according to close sources, was the shoulder Annie lent on and gained support from. While their relationship lasted, we learnt that 2face got wind of it and the thought of losing her to another man engulfed his mind hence he sent emissaries to intervene on his behalf for their love to be rekindled.
“It was when Annie returned to 2face's life that Tee Billz felt used; hence, his retracing his steps to manage Tiwa.
During that time, he regaled Tiwa of his experience with Annie, how she insisted on keeping their relationship a hush-hush affair. Tiwa felt so bad and went ahead to compose a song titled 'Kelekele Love', meaning 'secret love', a song, we were told, she got its inspiration through her manager now fiancée,” a source revealed.
Meanwhile, 2face and Annie Macaulay's much-anticipated wedding is due for Dubai for March 23rd, this year.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive