“I Don’t Like That Other Boy Called D’banj” – Majek Fashek
As the old school acts continue to give way to the new generation superstars, veteran reggae musician, Majek Fashek seems to be impressed with a few of the younger generation of Nigerian artistes.
Recently, Majek Fashek, who continues attempts to revive his career, expressed his approval for the kind of music played by pop-icon 2face Idibia and pop-sensation, Wizkid: “I like Wizkid and 2face, they play good music”, said the 'rainmaker'.
But he knocked D'banj for his alleged 'affiliation' with the mystery cult, Illuminati.
In the interview, Majek said, “I don't like that other boy called D'banj, those ones that went to join Illuminati. How can you go and sell your soul to the devil because you want to be famous. I don't even like his music anyway.”
Majek Fashek, whose real name is Majekodunmi Fasheke, was a reggae path-finder and international star, tipped by many to lead the genre from where Bob Marley stopped. But years of alleged substance abuse and failed projects have ruined that hope. Many are now concerned for his mental health, even those close to him say he's living in incredibly humiliating conditions.
Click the link below to go to...
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From
- Wizkid Announces Break From Music