Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor
There are no easy routes to success, they say. Who would imagine our darling on screen was once a waiter?
Joseph Benjamin is one of the most attractive faces in Nollywood. He has charmed his way into the hearts of many with his good looks and acting skills.
The Kogi born actor has done enough to earn him a star status in Nollywood, but his role as co-presenter in MTN Project Fame West Africa shone the spotlight on Benjamin.
Joseph Benjamin was on Inspiration FM yesterday with Wana Udobang on the show 'Talk About It' when he disclosed the rough roads he had to travel before becoming who he is today.
“I've moved from being a bus conductor, security guard, waiter, worked in a Bakery, sold shoes at Balogun; then moved into IT before acting.”
People's feedback on twitter showed her inspired they were with his story as he continued giving tips on how goals could be achieved.
“Keep improving your craft. Nourish that which you have. Be your own inspiration!”
Speaking on start-up businesses, Benjamin had this to say;”Understand your market before you decide what you want to do.”
Who says perseverance and hard work does not pay.
Click the link below to go to...
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on