I’VE A MAN IN MAN LIFE…I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE-Benita Nzeribe
Gorgeous actress, Benita Nzeribe reacting to the story going round the city that there is death sentence on some actors in Nollywood has said there is nothing like that. “The Angel of death not at work in Nollywood. I don't know why people get too pessimistic about such things. People are saying that a lot of people in Nollywood are dying. A lot of bankers are dying too. It's not narrowed down to Nollywood alone. It is the way God has willed it; If God did not allow it, it wouldn't happen,” she reacted.
You may wonder why the pretty actress is still single despite all the men in the world, she said though she has a man in her life but, at the moment, she doesn't wasn't to talk about her marital status or when she hopes to tie the nuptial knot. Her reason? Best known to her, though, some of her friends said that the man in her life has warned that she should maintain total silence about their affair until he finally engages her, guess the pretty sultry actress loves to keep it like that.
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire