Trying moments for D1
Popular entertainment icon and co-partner of Primetime Entertainment, Dayo Adeneye (a.k.a D1), is not in a happy mood because of an investment he participated in some years ago. D1, as he is fondly called, had invested for the future of his family with one of the reputable investment companies in Nigeria.
However, he seems to be having difficulty in claiming his funds when it was time for him to get back some of the money from the company. Investigations revealed that D1 had visited the company several times and up till now, nothing seems to have been done, concerning his funds.
It is alleged that the investment company has the habit of owing their investors, which has given them sleepless nights before the funds are eventually remitted to them after much harassments. This has prompted D1 to take legal action on the matter and has sued the company. He confirmed to Showbiz Bits that the story is true.
“Yes, it is true. I am having issues with an investment company in Nigeria but I will like to keep it under wraps for now, since I have taken a legal action. Be sure of getting more details on the issue from me if necessary actions are not taken,” he said.
Click the link below to go to...
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong