‘He Beat Me Till I Lost My First Pregnancy’ – Nollywood Actor Ibrahim Chatta’s Ex Reveals
“We met in 2007. We started living together right from 2008, he was my first love. I have never dated any other guy in my life. He dis-flowered me, that made me submit my self to him, hoping that when ever he has money we can do introduction and other things.
“He was a womanizer, a gold digger, he collected all the money in my Account before my eyes was opened. When he saw that I didn't have money again, he started misbehaving, bringing women into the house.
“I had my first pregnancy in 2007, but due to constant beating, I lost the pregnancy. I had another one in 2008 and gave birth Feb 2009.
Thank God I have a mother if not I would have been suffering. 3 months after the naming of my baby, he brought his girlfriend into the house. I cooked for them and slept in the guest room. People can testify to it.
He told me he was sorry that the lady would only spend the weekend in the house and I agreed. But a week passed and she didn't go, when asked him he started beating me, that was how I left his house the first time.
I caught him and another woman in our bed naked. Its a very sad story. I regret ever meeting Ibrahim Chatta, He treated me like a slave.
Ibrahim Chatta and Salama Mohammed (New wife)
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Ambode Promises to Reawaken Hidden Treasure in ind
- Wearing of Hijab in public schools: LASG sues for
- Actress, Rosaline Meurer Tempts Men on the Red Car
- Nollywood Actor, Ekpenyong Inyang Bereaved, Losses
- View Ghanaian Actress, Benedicta Gafah’s Controver
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Signs new Deal with
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Wins Best Young Actr
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda shows off hot thigh