Cossy Regrets Posting Compromising Photos, Signs First Male Artiste
After getting harsh reactions from the public for posting some uncompromising pictures online, controversial and 'movie-scarce' actress, Cossy Orjiakor has disclosed that she regretted her action.
"Now I wish I didn't upload them last nite. I bet I was soooo in d mood. My bad," a 'regretful' Cossy posted on twitter.
The pictures Cossy posted received sharp criticism from many who labelled her 'daughter of the devil'. She is known for posting such compromising pictures but the recent pictures were more daring than the others she has posted before as she falunted her backside in these recent ones.
Meanwhile, Cossy has announced her intention to sign a first male artiste unto her 'Playgirl Records', a music label owned by her. Dready Lee is the male singer Cossy is about to sign and she described Dready Lee's songs as 'mad'.
Cossy's foray into music has not yielded any much success at the moment.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer
- Nissi Releases Visuals To Her Title Track 'ignite'