Top Nigerian film actors attend swearing-in ceremony of President Mahama
Nigeria's Nollywood actors gave it a thought to attend the swearing in of the Ghana president, John Dramani Mahama yesterday. Jim Iyke, top Nigerian actor on led a delegation of Nigerian Nollywood actors and actresses to attend the swearing-in ceremony at the Independence Square in Accra.
Jim Iyke and his colleague actors and actresses were escorted by heavy police security to take up their seats but the security personnel had a very difficult time controlling the crowd who tried to catch a glimpse of the Nollywood actors and actresses, especially Jim Iyke.
The Ghana News Agency (GNA) observed that there was a mix up with the seats provided for the visiting Nollywood actors and actresses and the state protocol redirected them to their designated seats but they had a difficult task handling the crowd who wanted to take pictures with them.
Jim Iyke's aide confirmed to the GNA that members of the Nollyhood delegation had been invited by the government of Ghana to attend the swearing-in ceremony of President John Dramani Mahama.
What amazed top stakeholders in Nollywood is how the invitation to attend the swearing-in ceremony has to come through Jim and not Actors Guild of Nigeria led by Ibinaboh Fiberesima.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per