Gov. Fashola Resues Ngozi Nwosu, Donates N4.5m For Kidney Operation
The last day of 2012, the amiable governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola has donated a huge sum of N4.5m being the remaining balance of the N6m money for the ailing Nollywood actress, Ngozi Nwosu's kidney operation in the United Kingdom.
When Nollywoodgists.com and other social media broke the story a couple of days back, there were rapid response from individual and corporate organizations who all donated their widow's mite but it was just N2m they could gathered before BRF now added the balance and extra N500,000 for miscellaneous. What a perfect new year gift from SAN Fashola, you would say!
Sources told us that Fashola heard about Nwosu's case a few weeks ago while reading a publication and asked one of his protocol officers to get in touch with her.
'They got in touch with us and have asked us to meet with them', a source close to the actress told Nollywoodgists.com As you are reading this, effort is being made by the medical team to prepare her referrals so as to fly her out immediately. We shall continue to update you details as they come.
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu