I’m In Good Terms With Genevieve—Omotola
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has again reinstated that she has no personal beef against her 'perceived' arch rival in the film industry. Omo T, as her fans call her, declared this while answering questions from her fans on twitter yesterday.
Even though Omotola and Genevieve have not openly been in some kind of public fight with each other, many assume that the two 'elephants' in Nollywood are rivals to each other. But interestingly, they are the only two 'rivals' that have acted together with each other in movies as sisters compared with other rivals in Nollywood especially since such rivalry is made known to the public.
”To be honest, do you have any personal beef with Genny? If no, what's your relationship like?” a fan asked Omotola. In a rather simple response, Omotola replied, ”lol, cool.”
It is believed that the rivalry between the two is based on achievement, fan base and others made by them.
Click the link below to go to...
- Former NextRated Singer Suffers Terrible Fate
- BBN Doyin Reveals Critical Feature A Man Should Ha
- Burna Boy: Album Damini Is To Get People Closer To
- Ayra Starr Features Popular Foreign Star In Song
- Musician Chop Boii Killed In Abuja While Recording
- Mc Lively Narrates Struggle With His Profession
- Baba Ijesha Cries From Prison Over Degenerating He
- See How Nicki Minaj Imposes A Signature On DJ Cupp
- Contempt From Fan To DJ Cuppy For Her MSc Result
- Bobrisky Reveals Mode Of Conduct To Boyfriends