D’BANJ AND DAVIDO’S ELDER SISTER, SHARON INTIMATE?
For those who know hip hop star D'banj(Dapo Oyebanjo), they will confirm it that he is indeed a guy who can get any woman he wants any day, anytime.
Despite the fact that he is well-endowed in his pocket, the multiple award winning musician is a very handsome dude with a smooth and reserved way of life.
However, of recent a tale of a relationship of sort has been brewing between the highly revered musician, who is known amongst his cronies, as Kokomaster and Davido's elder sister, Sharon Adeleke and this seems to be drawing some attention towards the pop star.
Sources revealed that the rumour started when Sharon was recently spotted with D'banj at the EME's baddest concert that held at Ocean view restaurant in Victoria Island, Lagos on Friday 21st of December 2012, chatting amorously and taking pictures.
Since then, the rumour mills have been agog, but associates of the G.O.O.D music artiste, have wondered where the story originated from, as they have totally denied the existence of any such relationship between the two.
Click the link below to go to...
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea