Hard Times Hit Funke Adesiyan...Now Goes On Cab
Funke Adesiyan, the Yoruba actress is at the moment not finding it easy with life any more.
When she was a toast of everybody in Nollywood, hardly would her face not adorn, at least, six out of every 10 movies produced but today, she has totally lost out in the industry.
A few years ago when she jumped into beauty business by opening an upscale shop where she sells all kinds of beauty products, life, however, was rosy but not anymore as she has since turned to taking cabs, without air-conditioner, whenever she steps out.
She was recently sighted inside a yellow painted cab somewhere along Oregunwa area of Oregun, Lagos fanning herself with a magazine. One now wonders what happened to those exotic cars at her beck and call?
What could be wrong with all the men that used to patronise her 'shop' often, it seems she is now devalue, it's obvious on her look as she has become a shadow of her old self.
Click the link below to go to...
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe