Rita Dominic Beats Genevieve, Omotola To Win FAB Awards' Stylish Actress
Before now, not many would have really given Rita Dominic the chance of winning the Most Stylish Actress of the year at the FAB Awards where heavyweights like Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and Genevieve Nnaji were also in the run for the same award category. Before yesterday when Rita was announced the winner, Genevieve and Omotola were headlined in the media as the major runners for the award.
In a classy event held last night, Rita Dominic, who many know is classy in her dress style and sense, was surprisingly announced as the winner as against the initial expectations.
In the male category of actors, Joseph Benjamin was announced the winner of the award while D'Banj and Mo'cheddah were announced winners of the male and female artistes categories respectively.
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu