Nollywood Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Marries A White Woman
It's obvious that Nigerian actors know their onions when it comes to choosing a spouse. One of the reigning actors in Nollywood who reign supreme in the Yoruba genre of Nollywood, Yomi Fabiyi, is set to remarry, this time, with a white woman.
The Yoruba actor will be getting married to his lover next month.
"After a serious heartbreak some years back, I was scared falling in love until I met Fran. Aside every other qualities I found in her she laughs at my jokes even when they are not funny. She loves me for who I am. There may not be a perfect marriage but I will marry with whom I can find rest of mind and peace.
Though she later found out I'm an actor, she loves my job and has promised to support me in all ways. She is understanding. She said she loves Africa and Nigerians. It's not a secret wedding but my immediate family and few closer friends are going to be in attendance," he stressed.
Click the link below to go to...
- Ambode Promises to Reawaken Hidden Treasure in ind
- Wearing of Hijab in public schools: LASG sues for
- Actress, Rosaline Meurer Tempts Men on the Red Car
- Nollywood Actor, Ekpenyong Inyang Bereaved, Losses
- View Ghanaian Actress, Benedicta Gafah’s Controver
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Signs new Deal with
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Wins Best Young Actr
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda shows off hot thigh