HOMOSEXUAL REIGNS SUPREME IN NOLLYWOOD – POPULAR ACTOR, MR IBU
Comic act and famous actor, John Ikechukwu Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu is no doubt a household name. His journey into entertainment has not just paid well but has opened several doors of opportunity for him. But as success and fame crop into Nollywood, Mr. Ibu said he's shocked to discover that homosexual acts reign supreme and a lot of wannabes have been lured into this unholy act..
The Enugu State born thespian revealed, said this 'One idiot came toasting me o! That is true as funny as it would sound. Something is happening in this Nollywood. These up and coming actors are being used by some of the established producers who are gays. If you want to get a job as an up and coming actor, you must sleep with them. You must be sexed to get a job. We are no longer in the era of the female actresses suffering from sexual harassment; it is now man to man. Abomination! God has a lot of things to judge. Man to woman is also bad, but we can easily overlook that. Why not put your p*nis in the right place. There is something spiritual in that thing (frowns). Why would you bend down for one idiot to penetrate you, thereby destroying your future? You left God and bowed to devil…by the time you get up, you get up as a woman, while the idiot that penetrated you walks away majestically! Their payback is sudden death, and it keeps happening.''
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere