2Face's Wife, Annie Macaulay, Opens Boutique In Lagos
The wife of 'African Queen' crooner, 2Face Idibia, Annie Macaulay, has opened a boutique in Lagos. The mother of one, Isabella, according to information gathered by Nollywoodgists.com, was recently opened for business officially.
The store is named '4Eva Young' and it is located at the popular Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki, Lagos. Annie has now joined one of the few Nollywood actresses that have taken to fashion stores to earn extra money away from their known profession, acting.
In May 2012, Annie and 2Face got married in a secret wedding that only had few family members in attendance.
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei